- 2 Great Value Tech® E-Series Replacement Brush Heads ; Standard Size
- Up to 2x better plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
- Compatible with sonicare advance, elite, essence and xtreme series handles
- These come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, If you don’t like them we will PAY for 100% of your return shipping NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!
- Tapered, extra-soft contoured bristles, Ships in Frustration-Free Packaging
Angled Neck and Contoured Bristles for Comfortable Use With an angled neck and contoured bristles that correspond to the natural shape of your teeth, this generic e-Series Standard toothbrush heads deliver a thorough, comfortable brushing experience. The angled neck provides optimal reach for the bristles, which have soft rounded ends that gently massage your gums and go deep between teeth to remove plaque. Replace Every Three Months You can’t see it, but your brush head wears over time. Blue reminder bristles fade in color to let you know when it’s time to replace the brush head. Dental professionals recommend replacing your brush head every three months. Sonicare technology helps you remove up to two times more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush. Brush Heads Screw On for Easy Replacement and Cleaning Thanks to the brush head’s screw-on design, they can be easily removed for cleaning and replacement. The heads come with caps for hygienic storage and travel. Fits Multiple Sonicare Handles The e-Series Standard brush heads work with the following Sonicare models: Advance, Essence, Elite, CleanCare, and Xtreme. What’s in the Box Six Generic e-Series Standard sonic toothbrush heads and two hygienic travel caps with frustration-free packaging. Sonicare®, Essence®, Elite® and Xtreme® are registered trademarks of Philips®. All service marks, trademarks, patents, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2014 Great Value Tech. All Rights Reserved. Great Value Tech and its products are in no way endorsed, sponsored, certified or affiliated with any of the above mentioned entities or subsidiaries thereof.